The challenges of modern work and life can really impact on our sense of balance and wellbeing. So many of us end up pushing at work too hard and leaving too little time to enjoy the rest of life. What’s life if you can’t enjoy it?
Our Work-Life Balance Mastery mentoring program is designed to help you to feel more in-control, fulfilled and centred. It’s for people who struggle with the competing responsibilities of children, older parents, and career to find time for themselves so they can feel happier, healthier, and more balanced within themselves.
This private mentoring program enables you to learn strategies that are tailored to your individual personality and situation, making it easier to make the positive changes you need and want to get your work-life balance right.
Work-Life Balance Mastery mentoring can provide you with…
1. A view of your life through a different lens, shining a light on what’s really going on for you
2. Ways to reduce the impact of activities that drain your time and energy so you can enjoy more of your life outside of work
3. Stronger personal skills for managing expectations (yours and others) and kicking the guilt habit
4. A range of strategies to help you step back from the relentless treadmill of doing and striving so you can leave work at work
5. The ability to quickly recognise the signs when you need to step back and ‘re-balance’ again