Do you hold yourself at work because of a lack of confidence?
Confidence underpins so much of our wellness at work. It affects the jobs we apply for and get. It affects how well we work in those roles and our career progression. It affects our interpersonal relationships and our view of ourselves. It affects our trust in our own abilities and our willingness to take risks and step outside of our comfort zones.
Because of these factors, self confidence at work affects our personal lives too. Our ability to gain new jobs, promotions and opportunities directly affects our income level. Our level of self confidence – or self doubt – affects our stress/anxiety levels. And, just as at work, our confidence in ourselves affects our personal relationships and how we relate to people.
The good news is that self confidence isn’t something that you’re born with or that is developed only in childhood. New research in neuroscience and positive psychology shows that it’s possible to develop new ways of thinking and behaving, no matter our age or background.
Do any of these scenarios sound like you?
- You are not in the job you know you’re capable of because you’ve held yourself back and don’t put your hand up for new opportunities because of self doubt
- You feel that you have to do everything ‘perfectly’ to be well regarded and find yourself worrying excessively about what others think
- You are reluctant to speak up at meetings or voice your thoughts or opinions and are not as assertive as you’d like to be
- You compare yourself to others and feel that you are not good enough
- You doubt your own ability, put yourself down and find yourself focusing more on your failures and negatives than your strengths and successes
- You want to be all that you can be
If you relate to even one of these, then you’re in the right place. Keep reading, because…
Our Self-Confidence Mastery Program enables women who hold themselves back in their career because of low self confidence to embrace their unique strengths and abilities, so they can get the job they deserve and fulfil their potential.
- Professionals who have been holding themselves back from stepping up to the next level because of a lack of confidence
- People who have stepped up to the next level and are wanting to find their feet fast
It’s a private mentoring program that provides you with a step by step process that supports you with stepping into the more confident life you desire.
Would you like to…
- Become more confident and comfortable with who you are and what you can uniquely offer the world – and being able to articulate that to other people?
- Achieve the job or promotion you know you’re capable of instead of passing on interesting opportunities because of self doubt?
- Trust your ability to speak up when you have something to contribute, take a position when situations require it, and make decisions?
- Feel more comfortable when interacting with people- your boss, team, clients, etc?
- Reduce your negative self-talk and learning to trust your skills and judgment?
- Fulfil your potential and making a positive difference, in whatever way is important to you?
This is a 6-month private mentorship program with a mix of convenient self-paced online resources and private sessions for personal support and encouragement.
“I have been subscribing to Adele’s Wellness Tips newsletter for roughly 2-3 years. Being a public servant, a lot has happened at work with the change of Government and my department being abolished. I was feeling lost and disappointed both at work and at home, I was questioning what my purpose was in life.
I saw an advert in Adele’s weekly newsletter for coaching and I bit the bullet and emailed Adele. What a change it has made to my life.
With some simple strategies on how to approach situations and knowing how to use my strengths, I now have the confidence to say no and speak up at work and at home so that I’m not always sacrificing what’s important to me. I’ve learnt a lot about myself and why I do things a certain way. I have long term goals for my future, I am in control of my life, and I feel fantastic now that my life has purpose & direction again!” DR, Canberra