Find Your Way Forward – Become More Fulfilled at Work and More Satisfied in Life
Are you mid-career yet still don’t really know what you want to be when you grow up?
Do you feel like you’re in a rut at work?
Or are you feeling restless and unfulfilled and looking for ways to find greater meaning in your work?
Be assured, it doesn’t have to be this way!
The Career Clarity Coaching Program is designed to help you with the challenge of finding a job that suits you well.
Through this program, you can:
1. Get clear on what’s REALLY important to you and what you truly want from your life and your work.
2. Determine what gets you excited, motivated and engaged and fulfilled in a job.
3. Work out what types of jobs and employers will best suit your interests, strengths, skills and experience.
Four Steps over Four Sessions…
This program offers a unique method that goes deeper than many of the skills-based approaches available.
The Career Clarity Coaching Program is a step by step program that will help you to eliminate much of your confusion.
“This has been really good for me. It’s made me reflect, dispel the irrelevant stuff, and put things into reality. “Knowing all this stuff now, I’ll be able to actually change my work life.”
Through four 1-hour sessions you’ll be MUCH clearer about your ideal job and will be able to look at new job opportunities in a whole new light – with the confusion gone!
More Participant feedback:
“What I really enjoyed was our first coaching session. You were upfront and genuine that I had to put in the work to get the benefit of this program and that it wasn’t going to be a magic bullet. It’s actually helped me in my outer life, out of work. Even my husband has commented that this has been really good for me.”
“This has been really worth it. I have more momentum to move forward.”
How it Works:
You’ll receive access to a series of assessments, exercises and tasks throughout the program. You can do the program over as little as four weeks or extend it longer if that suits you better.
The program includes:
- A 60 minute introduction call to discuss your individual situation and the breakthrough process.
- Online assessments, exercises and tasks, delivered in a staged approach over four sessions.
- Unlimited email support to help you debrief and answer any questions you may have about any of the assessments.
- Two personal coaching sessions to debrief from the assessments so you can maximise the benefit of information contained in your personal assessments, stay on track, and get the most out of the process.
- A final personal coaching session focused on implementation to help you with making your plans a reality.
Your coach will be Wellness at Work’s head coach, Adele Sinclair.
‘I completed the Career Clarity program with Adele a few years ago whilst working in the Public Service. I was unsure of what the ‘where to next?’ question meant, if anything, for me and my career. Through regular support and step by step coaching Adele helped me find my true self and I developed a greater insight into my strengths and the power I had within to be the initiator of the change I was looking for. I am now running my own business and I am grateful I was able to access Adele’s services at the time I did. I wouldn’t be where I am today without it. Thankyou Adele.’ Deb J, Qld
More Participant feedback:
‘I started Adele’s Career Clarity Coaching uncertain about my current career and wanting to explore alternative career options. Adele deftly guided me by taking stock of my career-to-date and – through various assessments and exercises, and her astute observations – helped me identify attributes of best fit for a future career. I also found the approach was a great way to get ideas out of my head and begin to test options in the real world. Importantly Adele was encouraging and supportive while keeping momentum going with between-session exercises. Adele also shared examples from her own highly relevant experience – bringing an invaluable mix of practical and theoretical knowledge to the process. I now have a much firmer basis from which to consider my career options and a clearer idea of what these options are.’ Amanda S, Vic